Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HUSBAND TAG!!!
The Man Tag
What is your husbands name? Jason Earl Lutu
How long have you guys been married? 7 months 15 days
How long did you date? ummm....9 months
How old is he? 25 almost 26 on the 19th
Who eats more sweets? probably me but he definitely eats more food
Who said I love you first? he did but i did right after
Who is taller? him
Who can sing the best? me, but i love when he sings to me
Who is smarter? smarter at different things
Who does the laundry? both of us
Who pays the bills? me me me with his money too
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jason
Who mows the lawn? dont have one yet
Who drives? Jason
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?jason, probably so i think i won
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, it was perfect
Who asked who out first? jason lived in wyoming when we met so we had a lot of late night phone calls with bad reception but i invited him to my friends kim and amy 30 b day party and we really couldnt stay apart after that and he quit his job and moved back to utah it was a bit bumpy at first but i am so glad that it worked...i love him forever...he is the best husband and friend i have ever had.
Who wears the pants? half and half he keeps me in my place gently
i love you jason!
i tag amy edwards

6 comments:

The Ballard's said...

Sweet. Marriage is so fun. When ever you write about him I can tell you are in love. Missing you. If I ever had a day to decide what I wanted to do I would give you a call. Wish me luck...

Shannon said...

You mean he is a better friend than me? Just kidding Aly, I LOVE you and how sweet you are about Jason! I'm excited for Bunco at your place and thanks for calling me the other night. I love ya!!!!! -me

Sharp family said...

CUTE! That was fun! BEc

amy said...

Ok so you tagged me but now what am I supposed to do? I'm still a little bit new to this whole blogging world! I love ya and miss ya! I'll see you on Tues.

CHUNTZ said...

I love Jason!

Sharp family said...

Aly, time for a new post!!! love ya BECCA