Sunday, September 21, 2008




jason and i had such a fun weekend...on friday night we went to rib city and had some ribs...we had never eaten there but i remembered that shannon had told me it was good...after that we went to jack and jills and went bowling...i felt like i was on a date and at 10:00 the lights went out and the music started and my ball glowed in the black lights...we were probably the oldest ones there or maybe i was but it was fun...we played 3 games and i won the first one and then jason kicked my butt the last 2 games...we want to go again soon...
saturday we did a lot of grocery shopping...i went to the case lot sale at maceys with my mom and jane and hadley and jason helped my dad with some roof problems
sunday we got up and went for a ride on the alpine loop and ended up at cascade springs...it was really pretty but i wouldnt let jason take a picture of me cause we didnt get ready...after we went there we drove down to midway and heber and went and saw my grandpa and grandma cochran's grave...when we got home my brother mark came over and we ate some pork tacos..mmmm...and now we are going to watch the packers/cowboys game and get ready for the week... i really like my new job and i dont dread work so much as i was for a while there...life is good and i know we are so blessed.

4 comments:

Paul and Natalie McB said...

Aww, that sounds like so much fun! I never get to go out on a date with my honey! I'm jealous. Hey congrats on your new jobs! Doesn't it make a huge difference when you actually like going to work?

amy said...

Me and Elan are totally down with cosmic bowling!! Give us a call next time we will come for sure! love ya

CHUNTZ said...

So pretty, Ive never been but would love to go!

Jeff and Kellie said...

so pretty up there huh??? it was fun hanging out the other night. we need to do that more often