Sunday, February 15, 2009

i made jason grow out his beard again, he has cut it since but i love it so i had to post it. i have tried to post things so many times and i erase it and give up. i decided i am not really a writer. we have had a good start to 09. we feel very blessed to have such a nice place to live and to both be employed. i am getting the urge to get my food storage and it seems like a fun challenge. my mom figured out down to the pound how much we need of everything, and that is my goal to get started on that. i totally missed christmas and new years and jasons fishing tournament and the month of january, but i have real exciting news so i will start from right now. i am going to do my best to keep this updated.


valentines day was really fun. we got a flat screen tv and we decided that would be our valentines and our anniversiry present. we both love it. so for valentines day we watched a few movies on our new tv and then went to dinner with jason's brother. we went to the melting pot. it was really good and different than anywhere else we have ever been. also the most expensive place we have ever been. it was worth it though and i loved spending the day with my valentine.


ok i hesitiate writing this cause it wont happen for like 8 months, and you never know what can happen, but i cant help it. jason and i have been trying to have a baby since we got married. we decided we wanted to start right a way. well it didnt happen like i thought it would so it started to get a bit frustrating. i had a appointment on monday to talk to my doctor and get started on some fertilty. last month we found out it wasnt jason(sorry jas) and so it was on to me. friday i decided to take a pregnancy test and it was positive so i took another one it was positive and another and it was positive then when i woke up i took another one and it was positive. so i called my doctor and the receptionist said well lets get you a blood test. so that night i went to the doctor and got a blood. on my way home i bought two more home tests and they were both positive. the next morning the doctor called me and told me the blood work came back positive. so its official we are PREGNANT! not to far a long probably almost a month. i feel so blessed and pray that everything goes good. we are excited and grateful. it is fun to start thinking of names and the sex and baby clothes and being a mommy and a daddy!


it is fun to read all of your blogs and keep in touch with everyone and your fun lives and your cute families. we are all so blessed!

8 comments:

Quiggle said...

Aly, Aly, Aly, How in the world are you? I found your blog through Becca's.
Congrats to you guys! I am so happy for you. I would love to send you an invite to our blog. Send me your email quiggles5@hotmail.com

The Ballard's said...

My gads, how did I miss this post. I am so excited for you. How are you feeling? Yeah!!!

So like September? Yea, yea, YEA!!

the LAWRENCE family said...

Aly - CONGRATULATIONS!

Shannon said...

As you know I am so EXCITED for you and Jason. I love you and prayed for this day to come. I am so excited to see my best friend become a Mommy! I love you and hope you are feeling better! I want to see you soon so I can give you a hug and a little pat on the tummy! I can't wait to see this cute baby with big eyes! :)

Kalli said...

Congratulations and it is about time you update this blog you turd! I am so excited for you guys you will have the cutest baby seriously!!!

ferkyfam said...

Let me say this again... I am SO happy for you guys! Congrats!!

CHUNTZ said...

ahhhhh youre gonna have a baby!

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانه بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض