Thursday, August 21, 2008

my sister jane and her husaband dallas they have been married for almost 9 years i cant believe it time flies.
my bro mark being funny and shad sitting around the fire
steph with her shades on...she was hit by a water balloon a month ago at a institute party thrown by a catapult...she is lucky to have sight in her eyes they say.. it was pretty scary and we know that everything will be ok.
paul coming down the zip line it was scary but we all did it even grandpa...dakota was the first to go

2 comments:

Paul and Natalie McB said...

Oh my gosh, Aly, it is so great to hear from you!!!! I always ask Amy about you. Congratulations, your husband is a cutie! I'm so gonna add your link to my blog. I'm so excited to keep in touch!!!!

Jeff and Kellie said...

so fun. i wish our families still did fun stuff like this together. was this up at the heber camp? i have been there before if it is. i loved seeing all the pics of the family... me you and lisa need to do lunch one day. love ya.